5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla Atak muffler only

Tommyb63

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the Atak muffler only? I want to swap out my Corsa Sport muffler as I find it to be just too quiet. Borla won’t sell a muffler only and I found nothing on eBay or Amazon.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Figured I’d throw this out there just in case you don’t find what you’re looking for; Carven sells mufflers alone and they sound pretty similar to the Borla Atak (I personally like it even more). I have it in on my truck.

sppb32

Reaction score
The Borla system uses a custom muffler made for our trucks and it's not sold separate, you could sell the Corsa and buy the Borla system.

ram0607

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the Atak muffler only? I want to swap out my Corsa Sport muffler as I find it to be just too quiet. Borla won’t sell a muffler only and I found nothing on eBay or Amazon.

your local muffler shop should have one that fits your RAM or be able to order it, i had one installed on mine it wasnt specific for a RAM but it sounds great.

malgen

Reaction score
Figured I’d throw this out there just in case you don’t find what you’re looking for; Carven sells mufflers alone and they sound pretty similar to the Borla Atak (I personally like it even more). I have it in on my truck.
Those lights on your front are sick! link?

Users who are viewing this thread