5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonus Drive eligible organizations?

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Folks,

Finally getting around to filling out the Bonus Drive application ( https://www.travelers.com/bonus-drive ) to get the $250 back. Part of the application requires proof of membership of "eligible organization".

I've been searching this forum, and the Bonus Drive site, and cannot find anywhere a list of such organizations. (I ordered the truck in mid-February: I'm pretty sure I knew what to do...but that was 4 months ago, lol.)

Anyone know what or where that list is?

Thanks,
Ken

I can't help with member organizations but can tell you I used the Allstate bonus drive site and it did not require any membership and I don't have Allstate insurance. It was fast and easy and I got my check in the mail in 2 weeks. Can't recall the link, but it was in the thread on getting the best price I believe started by silentbob

Folks,

Finally getting around to filling out the Bonus Drive application ( https://www.travelers.com/bonus-drive ) to get the $250 back. Part of the application requires proof of membership of "eligible organization".

I've been searching this forum, and the Bonus Drive site, and cannot find anywhere a list of such organizations. (I ordered the truck in mid-February: I'm pretty sure I knew what to do...but that was 4 months ago, lol.)

Anyone know what or where that list is?

Thanks,
Ken
I can't help with member organizations but can tell you I used the Allstate bonus drive site and it did not require any membership and I don't have Allstate insurance. It was fast and easy and I got my check in the mail in 2 weeks. Can't recall the link, but it was in the thread on getting the best price I believe started by silentbob

Same as millerbjm, just went to the bonus drive site and gave them the info requested but didn't require any organization membership. Just got my check a few days ago as well, similar 2-3 week timeframe on that too.

Reactions: c3k
Huh. Every site (allstate and travelers are identical) have the same form, whether it's a mail-in or a on-line. It =requires= proof of membership in an eligible organization.

Huh. Every site (allstate and travelers are identical) have the same form, whether it's a mail-in or a on-line. It =requires= proof of membership in an eligible organization.

That's strange, I looked back and found that I submitted my request on June 6th and all I remember the online form requiring was my new trucks vin/dealer name, and then the proof of insurance on our other non FCA vehicle. Maybe they have changed their requirements since then?

I did allstate as well, I’m not sure exactly what I selected for the organization. I haven’t got the check yet, but it was approved the next day. There is also an 800 number that is pretty helpful. I did it about 10 days ago, already getting solicited to buy stuff, and I imagine the check will be here soon

They must have changed something - my application was approved on 5/28/21 and I only had to show the vin for the new truck and proof of another non-ram vehicle same as others. That is unfortunate if they changed it as it was so easy and as close to free money as you find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back