5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bolt PN help for washer fluid reservoir

tom318

Reaction score
Struggling to find this bolt PN and the body shop that worked on my truck is wasting to much time to get this sorted for me so I’d rather just order it myself but can’t find the PN. They want me to drop the truck so they can make sure.....it’s visible from the top and I’m not asking to see if they
Missed anything else.....I circled the area the bolt goes below. Thanks in advance! D31B8C8B-4AC5-4F35-A327-739B97932B50.jpeg

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
After a few minutes I kept coming up with Alpha Romero part number until I went super literal with my search term and came across this part # 6513475AA It's used in a few different places.

tom318

Reaction score
After a few minutes I kept coming up with Alpha Romero part number until I went super literal with my search term and came across this part # 6513475AA It's used in a few different places.

Ill give it a shot. Thanks. This was a tricky one.

Users who are viewing this thread