5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth audio breakup

CouchAssault

Reaction score
My Bluetooth audio breaks up pretty bad after 2-3 songs. Does the same thing on my wife's phone.
All other sources including Android auto work fine. The dealer confirmed the problem. They're saying there's an upcoming update to fix it. Anyone else experiencing this?

Software version is 18.23.29

8.4 nav alpine

Phones are both pixel 2 xl

edit: for future reference i'll be referencing https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...bluetooth-audio-performance.7754/#post-112666

Last edited:

Neokane

Reaction score
I have issues with BT phone calls cutting out my mic feed. I have to transfer the call back to the phone and then back to the truck to get it to work again

U

User_9089

I just saw this post now, after recently posting my own about this in the 8.4 sub-forum.

Similar issue here as well. I am also 8.4 nav alpine. I will try to remember to check my SW version for comparison as well.

Zipper100

Reaction score
YES!!!! I was thinking it was only my truck or phone.

Yedi

Reaction score
same here, thought it was my phone...but my new phone does the same thing....noticed placement of phone affects quality.

Users who are viewing this thread