5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue screen

Cummings21

Reaction score
I have a 21 2500 and I I’m just wondering if anyone has ran into the same issue I’m having and if there is an easy fix
So I put my truck in reverse and the screen is blue and says Camera unavailable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 25
I believe I just read yesterday that someone had that happen, and somehow they went into their settings (in the radio I believe) and did a factory reset. After that the guy said it worked fine

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

You might have more luck finding commonalities in the HD Rams forum. This forum is specific to 5th Gen Rams (‘19-‘22 DT 1500s).

it was me that had it happen and did the reset thing. I got in truck, put in reverse, and got like a blue half-screen saying "camera unavailable" (12in screen). Went on my way, but noticed the sound from the radio was cutting out every 3 seconds, for maybe 1 second...shut off radio. Got home and decided to try the "reset " app in settings. Voila! that was a week ago, been fine ever since. Give it a try, it won't hurt anything.

I tried that and nothing happened I took the cover off the tailgate and unplugged cam and then repluged it in and it started working I’m going to take it in on the 11 and have them fix it cause that’s just crazy for that to happen to a brand new truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back