5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blockheater cord

ram340

Reaction score
Hello, I m new to the forum. Im sure this topic has been raised before but I'm still looking for a clear answer with possible picture. I have a 2020 ram sport . I have located the block heater cord( near the air filter) The cord is too short to go outside the front grill area. I have bought an extension cord to solve this issue but now would love to know the best place to route it . The truck has no tow hooks so that's not an option and the truck has movable shutters so I'm not sure about running the cord near that. I did close the hood on the cord gently when placed above the headlight but it's pretty snug so I don't think that would be a great idea . I've seen pictures of sockets screwed into the grill but I would like to avoid that. Any ideas would be appreciated. The only place I can get the plug out of the grill is between the R and A in RAM. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back