5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blindsppt detection

Jsnook32

Reaction score
Hi guys! So I'm looking for a used 3500 2015-2019 with specific features aisen,long bed,single rear wheel....and blind spot detection.my question is what year can I find used rams with the blind spot detection bc I'm having a hard time finding it. thanks!

Maybe you're searching on the wrong words. Ram calls it Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM). I would imagine searching for a used 3500 is no different than searching for any other specific vehicle. Lots of websites to use (autotrader.com, cars.com, kbb.com, edmunds.com, craigslist, etc...). As long as the VIN is provided, you can look up the window sticker and build sheet for any potential buy.

For the window sticker, just add the VIN to the following URL after the equal sign...

For the build sheet, enter the VIN in the space and click on the search button...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back