5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

tcw3628

Reaction score
Are there usually sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday on things like tonneau covers, wheels or other aftermarket accessories? I’ve never owned a vehicle worthy of mods so have never looked at this before. I’m expecting to pick up my truck this month so want to know if it’s worth waiting a month to check out the deals if there are any.

Whatever you buy today will be on sale next week. Whatever you wait to buy until next week will be sold out or have gone up in price.

Wise proverb I just made up

Dear sweet baby 9# 6oz jeezus! It’s barely October and you’re asking about Christmas sales, .
Yes I am. I am expecting my truck to come in this month and am willing to wait one month to pick stuff up if I can save hundreds. Doesn’t seem as extraordinary as you make it sound. It’s next month. What’s the difference between this and discussion of the next month’s incentives???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back