5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Chrome Exhaust Tips

MrPooch

Reaction score
I keep coming across the decked out 2019 RAM sales pages with all the accessories on it (graphics on hood, ram rack ...) and the one thing they mention I am really interested in are the 5" Black Chrome exhaust tip replacements. Has anyone seen where these are for sale anywhere? I am still unable to find them so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Update: Never Mind - after some more research I think I may have found my answer that this particular part is not going to be produced :( oh well. If anyone is interested the presumed part number is 82215701 but any place you can find it shows it either discontinued or back ordered (presumably forever).

Last edited:

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I keep coming across the decked out 2019 RAM sales pages with all the accessories on it (graphics on hood, ram rack ...) and the one thing they mention I am really interested in are the 5" Black Chrome exhaust tip replacements. Has anyone seen where these are for sale anywhere? I am still unable to find them so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

View attachment 6773
Are they actually supposed to be "black chrome"? Or are they the same black tips that are on the black appearance package. I bought the Carven exhaust and will be putting my factory black tips up for sale.

MrPooch

Reaction score
Are they actually supposed to be "black chrome"? Or are they the same black tips that are on the black appearance package. I bought the Carven exhaust and will be putting my factory black tips up for sale.

Black Chrome is what they were called where I have seen them mentioned. I guess they may be gloss black tips? Since I guess I won't ever get them now, I will never know :(

Thanks for mentioning you possibly having yours available - message me what you may be looking for them I may take you up on that. I was excited about the 5" ones though to set my truck off from the others that are going to be out there.

knightro84

Reaction score

Let me know how much, I'd likely be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread