5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bison Tonneau Cover

rturner026

Reaction score
Searched but didnt find anything. Anyone try this brand before?

They dont differentiate between 4th and 5th gen. Looks like it installs right into the utility rails. Price can't be beat for the design and it looks rather sleak .

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Searched but didnt find anything. Anyone try this brand before?

They dont differentiate between 4th and 5th gen. Looks like it installs right into the utility rails. Price can't be beat for the design and it looks rather sleak .

Heck no! That stuff is made in Ontario - Canada, eh! You know what else they build up there, eh? The Pacifica and that friggin 300, eh-ohhh! Everyone knows beaver tail and Smarties are the only good export from Canada! 😉🤣

And what did he call it in the video at the 15 second mark - A “Tunu” cover. I was hoping to find a tonneau cover but guess in the far white north they have to settle for tunu covers!

Seriously, I looked at them too and wondered the same thing. Am curious if the panels are watertight between the panels and how they hold up over time.

And I see they only ship within Canada.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread