5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein B8 5100

Kevin O'Leary

Reaction score
So, I think I found them?

I'm looking to level my truck. I dont want to use pucks, and am very unsure of the ready lift leveling kit. The mopar / Fox lift kit is also out of the question, as it lifts the back.

Would this work?

Can anyone point me in a good direction?

rob989_69

Reaction score
Yes. Those work. Check the threads in this section as there's ton's of info about those in here.

Ram_Feste

Reaction score
So, I think I found them?

I'm looking to level my truck. I dont want to use pucks, and am very unsure of the ready lift leveling kit. The mopar / Fox lift kit is also out of the question, as it lifts the back.

Would this work?

Can anyone point me in a good direction?

I'm running them on my truck now, great upgrade to the stock shocks. Waiting for the rears to come out next to complete the package. I am running them at the 5th notch, 1.7" of lift with my top hat spacer on it as I needed 3" of lift for the front of mine and my rear air bags leveled it out for me (even at only 25psi).

Kevin O'Leary

Reaction score
I'm running them on my truck now, great upgrade to the stock shocks. Waiting for the rears to come out next to complete the package. I am running them at the 5th notch, 1.7" of lift with my top hat spacer on it as I needed 3" of lift for the front of mine and my rear air bags leveled it out for me (even at only 25psi).
Hows the geometry looking?

spaightlabs

Reaction score

At 25 lbs in the bags that sucker has the a bouncy/rough ride when empty.

Ram_Feste

Reaction score
At 25 lbs in the bags that sucker has the a bouncy/rough ride when empty.

Not at all, was running 10lbs in them with just the 2" spacer and 25-30 is not even half way aired up (they max at 110 lbs psi) so its actually helped with bumps to absorb the upward travel (as they were hitting the internal bumpstop) since the original bumpstops are removed to install. Now they are just right.

lawlavigne

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of their ride with these installed? Comments on the ride compared to stock? My 19 Laramie doesn't have the ORP or Air suspension also so if you fit that category your input would be greatly appreciated.

Ram_Feste

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of their ride with these installed? Comments on the ride compared to stock? My 19 Laramie doesn't have the ORP or Air suspension also so if you fit that category your input would be greatly appreciated.
Yes I have pics in this thread, a few pages back.

Users who are viewing this thread