5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100's +1 offset 295/60/20

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
Looks really good! Any rubbing issues? Do you like the coopers in the 295, those are the exact same tires I am looking at.

Jcarter1971

Reaction score
Looks really good! Any rubbing issues? Do you like the coopers in the 295, those are the exact same tires I am looking at.
No rubbing at all. The coopers were probably not my first choice but I had them on another ram and they were a great tire for the price.

Sspearsau

Reaction score
Safe to assume you're running the Bilsteins on the 5th setting? Looks great!

Jcarter1971

Reaction score
Safe to assume you're running the Bilsteins on the 5th setting? Looks great!
Actually installed on 4th position. After the fact I installed 1" daystar on rear because it was just a tad nose high on drivers front and I really like where it sits now. If I would have installed on 5th position with my truck it would have been nose high.

Sspearsau

Reaction score
Actually installed on 4th position. After the fact I installed 1" daystar on rear because it was just a tad nose high on drivers front and I really like where it sits now. If I would have installed on 5th position with my truck it would have been nose high.

Interesting. You're making me second guess which setting to have installed on Wednesday. Do you have same setup that a previous member on the "Bilstein 5100" thread was dealing with in that his springs were firmer thus a lower setting was required for level?

Seems like everyone else who wants level is setting it at #5.

Thank you!

Jcarter1971

Reaction score
Interesting. You're making me second guess which setting to have installed on Wednesday. Do you have same setup that a previous member on the "Bilstein 5100" thread was dealing with in that his springs were firmer thus a lower setting was required for level?

Seems like everyone else who wants level is setting it at #5.

Thank you!
How did your truck turnout?

Sspearsau

Reaction score
How did your truck turnout?
I am really pleased with it. I ended up on the #5 setting, which on my setup gives me an inch of rake. I don’t mind the rake given the lines of the truck. It looks level if you’re looking at the body of the truck. The new ride is great. I’ve posted some before and after photos below. EA01850A-A4EC-4163-A871-E728A7484DC5.jpeg 4545A115-116A-4154-A4DB-375F5650D58D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread