5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100 vs ReadyLift

jjhay

Reaction score
Hey all

New rebel owner here. Just bought my first one this week. 2019 Rebel with 11K miles. I would like to level the front end and I know that parts are in short supply but I was wondering the best path. Should I do the Bilsteins or the ReadyLift UCA's? If you can let me know why you think either option is better that would be great. Thanks!

DSN46

Reaction score
I installed the ReadyLift level spacers along with the new UCA's. I've had no problems in 3K miles now. Ride is just the same as it was factory also. Good luck with your decision!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go with the adjustable struts (bilstein) and new UCAs. You can buy the readylift ones but tuff country and rough country also sell great options.

I went with Rough country and will be removing my Motofab kit in favor of a bilstein kit the second they come back in stock.
383e98b5548e2ca53eea6d6e8fc1070f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread