5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

biggest tire size for my 1500

John@91

Reaction score
hey everyone, new here to the forum.
i was just curious I got a 2017 ram 1500 sport just about 2 years ago. and its now time for new rubber and i was just curious if i could go bigger then stock tire that came with it. No lift or level. all stock everything and stock 20" rims. the current size of tire is 275/60r20?

let me know what you guys think, or if any of you have gone bigger with no issues or need of a lift.

JP_Night18

Reaction score
I always check discount tire dot com, set up my truck there and see how big i can go without issues.

Ram1500rsm

Reaction score
hey everyone, new here to the forum.
i was just curious I got a 2017 ram 1500 sport just about 2 years ago. and its now time for new rubber and i was just curious if i could go bigger then stock tire that came with it. No lift or level. all stock everything and stock 20" rims. the current size of tire is 275/60r20?

let me know what you guys think, or if any of you have gone bigger with no issues or need of a lift.

You can fit 275/65/20 stock. You can fit 35’s with a front level.

Users who are viewing this thread