5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest tire on reverse level

DeNERI027

Reaction score
Possibly thinking about reverse leveling my truck. I live in the area in California that had the horrible wildfires and construction in my community will be starting soon so it would be nice to keep my bright white truck cleaner than if it was sitting outside if it was in the garage. With the mopar leveling kit it will for sure not fit in my garage so i was thinking about lowering the rear 2 inches to get that leveled look without height. Does anyone know if a reverse level will still fit 33's? Thank you in advance. Long time surfer first poster. :p

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Possibly thinking about reverse leveling my truck. I live in the area in California that had the horrible wildfires and construction in my community will be starting soon so it would be nice to keep my bright white truck cleaner than if it was sitting outside if it was in the garage. With the mopar leveling kit it will for sure not fit in my garage so i was thinking about lowering the rear 2 inches to get that leveled look without height. Does anyone know if a reverse level will still fit 33's? Thank you in advance. Long time surfer first poster. :p
It all depends in your wheel offset and tire width. Stock tires? You could go up to a 275/65r20 (34") without any issue.

Dontfront82

Reaction score
With stock rim offset a 33 will fit, and to lower the rear 2 inches is extremely easy. Use two jacks and replace factory coils with aftermarket shorter ones

DeNERI027

Reaction score
With stock rim offset a 33 will fit, and to lower the rear 2 inches is extremely easy. Use two jacks and replace factory coils with aftermarket shorter ones
Ya this is what i was planning on doing. I was thinking aftermarket to match the stock or maybe a little larger with 33s

Dontfront82

Reaction score
Ya this is what i was planning on doing. I was thinking aftermarket to match the stock or maybe a little larger with 33s

On my 4th gen I had a 2/4 drop on 26s no rubbing. Just to give u an idea they also were 26x10 positive offset. The tire on those equaled to a 33" exactly

DeNERI027

Reaction score
On my 4th gen I had a 2/4 drop on 26s no rubbing. Just to give u an idea they also were 26x10 positive offset. The tire on those equaled to a 33" exactly
Oh sweet! thank you for the help and the insight. This is my first Ram and the first truck I've owned with coils so I am still trying to figure a lot of this stuff out.

Users who are viewing this thread