5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest tire on 19 Rebel w/Air

Kinger124

Reaction score
I can't seem to get a definitive answer on the internet.
I'm looking to install some 18 inch Method NV wheels -12 offset with HOPEFULLY 35x12.50/18 Ridge Grapplers. Some people say they fit with modding the wheel wells a little, some don't.

I want to retain the factory air suspension. I've yet to find a leveling kit for the air suspension that does not effect the ride quality at all. If the 35's do not fit without rubbing then are the LT295/70/18 my best bet?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well honestly those LT 295/70 are beastly, I believe they are like a 34” tire and definitely feel that you won’t be disappointed with them. Also those will readily fit and look like they belong in my opinion.

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm eventually looking to do the same. People swear by the Revel Links/Daystar spacer lift set up... and it seems like an easy and logical solution that doesn't affect ride quality if done correctly.

The trouble we'll have with 35's is in Entry/Exit mode, if we want to drive the truck in that mode like thru a garage. The lift will likely resolve that issue. You could add wheel spacers to help or more backspacing in the wheel as well.

Bunch of threads on here discussing what people have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/