5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BFG KO2 Tire size on 20" Sport wheels?

CLAZ2020

Reaction score
I am ordering a 2019 Ram Sport with the standard 20" wheels (Canada). The dealer is allowing me to upsize my tires to BFG K02's and they'll credit me for the stockers. My question is how large can I go on the tires? I do plan on putting a level kit on but don't want any rubbing or to trim any plastic. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am ordering a 2019 Ram Sport with the standard 20" wheels (Canada). The dealer is allowing me to upsize my tires to BFG K02's and they'll credit me for the stockers. My question is how large can I go on the tires? I do plan on putting a level kit on but don't want any rubbing or to trim any plastic. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

What was the cost of the dealer putting on the new tires, and what credit are you getting. I may think of doing the same if it's not too much. Finally, what are the K02's Load Rating? I plan on towing a travel trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread