5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Tonneau Cover Pricing?

jsteinm1

Reaction score
Where is a good place to buy tonneau covers? I've seen a few sites mentioned on here that have call-only pricing. I'm thinking about getting a Truxedo Pro X15 for my Ram. It looks like most covers are price controlled so the call-only pricing makes sense- and places like this are good to buy from and will my warranty on the cover will be in tact correct? I know sometimes you have to buy from official channels to get the warranty on stuff.

JiffyLueb

Reaction score
I had a great experience with Tonneau Factory Outlet for an Undercover Armor Flex. I started the conversation in their chat on the website. He called only to get my credit card number and confirm the rest of my billing/shipping address. My price was about $150 off the displayed price.

Venom700

Reaction score
I had a great experience with Tonneau Factory Outlet for an Undercover Armor Flex. I started the conversation in their chat on the website. He called only to get my credit card number and confirm the rest of my billing/shipping address. My price was about $150 off the displayed price.
Mind messaging me with the price you paid? I’m looking at the same one.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Truck Alterations
Kyle, Lucas
Email 1: [email protected]
Phone 1: (828) 633-2600 (Work)

Lot of happy 5th gen forum members:

I had communicated a few times with Kyle. I debated over several covers and decided on a DiamondBack HD, however which is a direct sale. I have no connection with him other than people's comments on the forum and his opinion on covers. I found his experience and recommendations with the covers excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread