5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best performance muffler / exhaust for 23 TRX

Adam2019

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am hoping to give my TRX a bit more sound. It is loud as can be when standing directly behind the truck but pretty mild every where else.
On my 2019 Laramie, I deleted the resonators and out a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler on it along with 5” exhaust tips and I could tell it was quite a bit louder.

Any suggestions on what kind of setup I could consider here? I’m looking for a deep, grumbling like tone that sounds good with the supercharger whine.
thanks!

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like Borla. There are plenty of utubes of 5.7's with Borla systems never looked for a TRX vid.

Just looked. They do have a TRX system.

Adam2019

Reaction score
Did a quick look for exhaust systems Etc. Found SLP Loudmouth….sounds ridiculous and for $200 for a pair of them. Don’t have to cut out all of the stock exhaust system, just replace stock resonators with these. Anyone else have them?

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see now the TRX system is complicated. The 5.7 was a very nice simple bolt on procedure. Did the whole job in 45 minutes.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am hoping to give my TRX a bit more sound. It is loud as can be when standing directly behind the truck but pretty mild every where else.
On my 2019 Laramie, I deleted the resonators and out a Flowmaster Super 44 muffler on it along with 5” exhaust tips and I could tell it was quite a bit louder.

Any suggestions on what kind of setup I could consider here? I’m looking for a deep, grumbling like tone that sounds good with the supercharger whine.
thanks!

You really need to ask that question on the Ram TRX forum.

Users who are viewing this thread