5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best cold air intake to use

Duster

Reaction score
Looking to put a cold air intake on my 2019 ram love the look of the S & B but want the most HP pick up I can get
Thanks

Looking to put a cold air intake on my 2019 ram love the look of the S & B but want the most HP pick up I can get
Thanks

If you’re looking for the most hp you can pick up with an intake, then get a supercharger. Intakes alone won’t net you barely anything. Nothing you will truly feel. You will get a placebo effect from the sound, but that’s basically all. If you’re in a higher altitude, it may help more because it will offset (although only slightly) the thinner air. Long story short, get an intake that you think looks good. Get an open one if you want more sound, and get a closed box design if you plan on forging rivers. Don’t expect many gains. The “gains” you’ll get are practically identical throughout all brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Vararam gives the highest numbers

Ah... one day I may have one. How do you like it?

Ah... one day I may have one. How do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it a lot! I want to get some local dyno tuning done on it because I know it’s not living up to it’s full potential right now. It drives just like it did before except when you get on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back