5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best cat back exhaust/ muffler kit?

jkp331

Reaction score
Looking for a nice sound not too loud had a magnaflow cat back in my 2013 and that was great. Any ideas?

ErikB

Reaction score
Looking for a nice sound not too loud had a magnaflow cat back in my 2013 and that was great. Any ideas?

Do the magnaflow just put mine o tonight but ran out of time and a bad thunderstorm to get sound clips and pics. Love it sounds awesome. Tips are 5inch but are a pain to line up but im getting there seems **** they stick out a little more like an inch out but i will mess with it in the day light seems like i get it where i want tork it all down drive 5 miles and they are out of alignment again a little

Attachments

• 20180926_151638.jpg
    20180926_151638.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 108

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do the magnaflow just put mine o tonight but ran out of time and a bad thunderstorm to get sound clips and pics. Love it sounds awesome. Tips are 5inch but are a pain to line up but im getting there seems **** they stick out a little more like an inch out but i will mess with it in the day light seems like i get it where i want tork it all down drive 5 miles and they are out of alignment again a little
Looking forward to hearing this!

MaxsteelRam

Reaction score

Are you able to do a sound clip?

Users who are viewing this thread