5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best And Brightest Offroad Lights

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I get a lot of questions about the lights we run on our TRX, ran on our Rebel and sell through our company. We are a Diode Dynamics Dealer. We didn't take this decision lightly. I tried working with other well known high end companies and didn't receive the customer service and follow through I expect my customers to get. Diode Dynamics was great from the start. They sent me a set of lights to test knowing I would be impressed. They had amazing follow through. I applied to be a dealer and was accepted. I purchased lights for our Rebel and my wife's Challenger and installed them. I also ordered a bunch of lights for a few customer's trucks. I installed those as well. I have been extremely happy with the cost, customer service and quality. I will run Diode Dynamics lights on all of my vehicles for the foreseeable future. Here are a few videos showing exactly what I am talking about.

Here is a good video showing a comparison between the SS5 Pod and another larger more expensive Pod light:

Here is a good video describing different lens choices and some wiring options:

Another overview video of SS3 Pods:

As always, let us know if we can help in any way or answer any questions. We have access to all Diode Dynamics products so if there is something you want that you don't see on our webpage, let us know and we will get it added. We are constantly working on adding new items to the site but it is time consuming so often we don't add items unless they are requested.

As always, thank you all for being such an awesome community we are proud to be a part of and thank you all for all of the support you continue to give and show us! You all are the best!

Ryan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back