5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been lurking for a month decided to join

Nateffb

Reaction score
Hello! Been soaking up everyone’s experiences for a few weeks now, fantastic resource for any owner. After getting some decent drive time in my new bighorn I figured it was time to contribute to the conversation.

I came from a ‘05 f-150 4.6 stx and really enjoying the transition so far.

-Nate

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! How's that eTorque treating you? Any mods on the horizon?

Nateffb

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! How's that eTorque treating you? Any mods on the horizon?
Thanks! Definitely enjoying the eTorque, start/stop always makes me grin, I’m guessing because there’s no starter noise, just the growl. Still on the fence about a pedal commander, the acceleration delay isn’t awful but is noticeable and I have to change my driving habits. I’ll probably just stick it out until I’m use to it.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Hello Nate - Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us!

KcRay

Reaction score
Hello! Been soaking up everyone’s experiences for a few weeks now, fantastic resource for any owner. After getting some decent drive time in my new bighorn I figured it was time to contribute to the conversation.

-Nate
Welcome, check out this thread.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score

-Nate
Welcome to a great resource. Chock full of good info here with plenty of really knowledgeable members.

Users who are viewing this thread