5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed step for 3.6 DT with single exhaust?

JDoremus

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a bedstep. I am having trouble locating the part that will fit the 3.6 DT, with single exhaust. I was hoping to find an offshoot brand that will work and not break the bank.

All I have seen is only for dual exhaust or the classic (DS) body style.

Any input appreciated. Photo is where it would mount and it is obviously different from the 5.7 with dual exhaust. Thanks for any input, JD.

2022 Ram 1500 DT bighorn 3.6

Attachments

• IMG_3144.jpeg
    IMG_3144.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 5
Although this is a bit different, it works great…..but I always have my trailer hitch on

Attachments

• 1729215546125.png
    1729215546125.png
    283.6 KB · Views: 4
The frame is the same isn't it. The pic you posted shows the exact frame bolts and slot as my 5.7. What's different in the mounting?Untitled.png

The frame is the same isn't it. The pic you posted shows the exact frame bolts and slot as my 5.7. What's different in the mounting?View attachment 191420
Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to see. I just had it wrong. Turns out I was confused and it took me a minute to figure it out. It is the same. The steps I was looking at should fit fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back