5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Shakes

Reaction score
Hey all! My intent is to not bring out the OCD in everyone but has anyone else noticed that the bed has a shake as your driving? It is independent of the cab and depending on the road condition it shakes pretty bad. My dealer said they took two others out and did the same thing so it must be normal. Just doesn’t seem right to me. Hope your all enjoying the new gen

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Pick up trucks have always done that:LOL:. Doesn't bother me on any of the ones I have owned.

Filet

Reaction score
NO shake. Drives like a Cadillac. Smooth as butter on the highway and takes my back country road like a champ.

fotomatt1

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I think everyone has confirmed my suspicion that this is not normal lol. FML.

Did you ever get this resolved? I've been back and forth with FCA on a few issues for two weeks and it's like talking to someone with severe brain damage. Plus they try to put everything on the dealer despite most of my problems being with advertising claims on the Ram Trucks site that are incorrect. They say the dealer should have known and given me more accurate information. Interesting.

popcenator

Reaction score
Bump on this as I've noticed it on mine as well. I can hear it over rough roads, but I can't tell if the noise is the whole bed or if it's just the tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread