5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Rails Crossbars for 2020 1500?

jakedvm

Reaction score
Is anybody aware of crossbars that attach the factory bed rails in the new style 1500? The Mopar site only has the rails for the old style that I can see? Also, are there other accessories that can be used in the rails besides the cleats? It seems like a wasted opportunity not to have a bunch of items that lock in to these rails?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is anybody aware of crossbars that attach the factory bed rails in the new style 1500? The Mopar site only has the rails for the old style that I can see? Also, are there other accessories that can be used in the rails besides the cleats? It seems like a wasted opportunity not to have a bunch of items that lock in to these rails?
All I have seen is cargo dividers that attach to the factory rails. I agree 💯 that this is a overlooked opportunity for space saving or add on attachments.

tommykarting

Reaction score
I've been looking for some for my 2020 as well. I found these but apparently they're only for the '21 and '22, not sure what the difference is between those and the '20?

Users who are viewing this thread