5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Rack for Roof Top Tent

tmeyerfarms

Reaction score
Finished and installed my custom bed rack. I wanted something that would allow me to put a Smittybilt overland xl (weight capacity of 700) on top but still allow use of the rambox and my bakflip bed cover. Not perfect but for about $200 in materials and a couple days work, I'm pleased. It's about 1 inch taller than the cab height, still shorter than the antenna and should hold the family and then some!
New to the forum. Looking for affordable solutions for a RTT rack for a 2018 Ram with Rambox. We don’t have full metal fabrication capabilities but darn sure can’t spend the $ on a Nuthouse rack. Does anyone near Ohio/Indiana make these to sell? Would love some direction. Thanks!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

jhonn236_rebelAZ

Reaction score
I find the Wilco racks reasonable priced and very useful for a RTT - I am seriously considering getting one. Unsure if they're compatible with tonneau covers though.

Users who are viewing this thread