5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed Organizer for Truck Tailgate Storage

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
Just as the title says looking for different Bed Organizer for Truck Tailgate Storage.
Any suggestions/pictures would be helpful

PaRamRod

Reaction score
-Buy a extendable rod that will go from one sidewall to another and stay in place via ratchet system (I forget the name but bought mine at HarborFreight)
-Then push the attached bins against the bar done!!

PaRamRod

Reaction score
-Buy a extendable rod that will go from one sidewall to another and stay in place via ratchet system (I forget the name but bought mine at HarborFreight)
-Then push the attached bins against the bar done!! Two of these bins will fit side by side.

shrubs2000

Reaction score
-Then push the attached bins against the bar done!!

Yup. Mine works great and all three items were under $50 at home depot.

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
Those husky stackables look like the best I've seen and you can't beat the price, thanks guys.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
assuming you meant something like this?
Harbor Freight Ratchet Cargo Bar 96811https://www.harborfreight.com/ratcheting-cargo-bar-96811.html

Pmostafa

Reaction score
I just use two bungee from the hooks on either side and connect each of them. Makes it easy to place grocery bags and other things without things flying around. Those bins look great though.

Brutus

Reaction score
Shamelessly stole this thread’s concept and quite pleased with the result. Went with the heininger hitchmate cargo bar with divider bar to prevent the bins from moving laterally. Works great thanks!
D25B74F1-A270-4FF5-A3A8-D1A2125B049C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread