5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed/Cargo Divider w/RamBox and MFT - no Bed Utility Group

starbai

Reaction score
Hey all.

Picking up a 2020 Limited tomorrow that does NOT have the Bed Utility Group. It does have RamBox and the MFT.

Since it doesn't have the Bed Utility Group, it does not have the "4 adjustable tie down hooks" or the Divider.

Can anyone recommend a good divider thats easy to put in and take out? Yes I can build one outta wood or something but would like to know if theres a solid option out there that can work for me?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Atlantahank

Reaction score
Greetings, just as an FYI, I just bought a 2020 Big Horn with the Rambox Cargo Mgt System, no Bed Utility Group and my truck has the rails with the four tie down hooks. Seems strange your Limited doesn't include them.

Wsmith

Reaction score
2020 bighorn. No bed utility group and no rails. Look into an adjustable bar to put across the bed.
Ignore my comment, no ramboxes here.

starbai

Reaction score
Turns out it does have the 4 tie down hooks! I jsut got the truck and I didn't see them previously as I hadn't yet taken the factory tonneau cover back to see all the details.

Still no BUG or Divider. But through my searching on the forum here I come to realize that the divider from the previous Ram generation works with ours! I was able to find one used on Facebook marketplace for $100. (Cost as much to box it and ship it to me) but for roughly $200 to my door I was happy enough with the cost. It'll be here today at some point supposedly. I'll drop it in the bed when I get it and share some pics! Thanks again for the guidance/advice!

Kxlexus

Reaction score
Turns out it does have the 4 tie down hooks! I jsut got the truck and I didn't see them previously as I hadn't yet taken the factory tonneau cover back to see all the details.

Still no BUG or Divider. But through my searching on the forum here I come to realize that the divider from the previous Ram generation works with ours! I was able to find one used on Facebook marketplace for $100. (Cost as much to box it and ship it to me) but for roughly $200 to my door I was happy enough with the cost. It'll be here today at some point supposedly. I'll drop it in the bed when I get it and share some pics! Thanks again for the guidance/advice!
That was a great price! I would love to find one like that

Drachor

Reaction score
Yes those cargo dividers are great. Now you just need to get the parts to convert it to a bed extender as well!

Looks like the bed extender is now illegal.

HydroRebel

Reaction score
Looks like the bed extender is now illegal.

There's a little more to it than that. You can still buy the parts and FCA are basically claiming for legal reasons they can no longer include them. If that's the case all bed extenders would be illegal ;).

Here's a link to a recent thread where I installed them: https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...ivider-into-a-bed-extender.24492/#post-343642

Users who are viewing this thread