5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS Lift / 35 inch tires - Looking for recommendations

RK86

Reaction score
My 21 Rebel will be delivered within the next 4-6 weeks, ideally I wanted to raise her up slightly to account for 35's with no rubbing. I don't want a huge lift, but it seems like spending 2K on the BDS 2" which only gives 1" actual for the Rebel is a lot. That being said, 4" and 35's is probably bigger than I want to go. What's the best bang for my buck to accomplish 35's with no rubbing (and would be on OEM night package 18" wheels)? Spacers? No spacers? Best tire for OEM wheels? I have Ridge Grapplers on my Wrangler, fine with those or any other recommendations welcome.

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Some guys (YouTube videos) running 35s on just a leveling kit with minor trimming and no rub.. But if it were me id look more into the 4" zone lift for alot less money well before considering spending 2k on a 2" from bds lol that's just ridiculous

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You know, I have owned a few 4x4s in my time. Both trucks and jeeps. Been around a lot of guys wrenching and wrecking them. Fancy high dollar to budget bailing wire buckets. One thing you just don't really hear alot is "Dang, I sure wish I went with a smaller lift. My truck is just too big, especially with these huge tires on it".

I mean sure, my wife says similar things when speaking of marrying me but..... :LOL: 🤣

GATORB8

Reaction score
I assume no air suspension. The BDS is so expensive since it has the Fox remote reservoirs in it.
I believe the rebel wheels are the same offset as the stock 20s, if so you should definitely fit 295/70 RGs with just a level with no spacers with no rub.
There’s a sticky in the tire subforum about minor massaging/trimming of the wheel wells if you make rub with the 35/12.50s. Not sure if the 12.50s will clear the UCA without a spacer.

Users who are viewing this thread