5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS 4inch lift kit

DownNTexas

Reaction score
Here for it. Also, I need some inspo to either commit to cutting and the 4" I really want, or get to 3" with the BDS Fox kit. 2024 with under 2K miles and a little skeeered to go all in.

mplaramie

Reaction score
Here for it. Also, I need some inspo to either commit to cutting and the 4" I really want, or get to 3" with the BDS Fox kit. 2024 with under 2K miles and a little skeeered to go all in.
I personally didn't want to cut or trim anything. That's why I stayed with 3" lift (ICON stage 2) on my 23. With the new 24, I'm doing the same 3" height. I have the BDS 3" w/Fox ready to go. Although, I keep thinking I may sell the BDS and go simpler this time. I NEVER offroad and just want the look and bigger tires.

Eaglehemi345

Reaction score
I personally didn't want to cut or trim anything. That's why I stayed with 3" lift (ICON stage 2) on my 23. With the new 24, I'm doing the same 3" height. I have the BDS 3" w/Fox ready to go. Although, I keep thinking I may sell the BDS and go simpler this time. I NEVER offroad and just want the look and bigger tires.
The reason i’m considering the bds is because of the driveline angles and suspension geometry. Also the additional height it provides. it does requires some cutting tho. i was initially looking into readylift 3.5sst spacer lift but want to retain some rake and dont want to compromise on the ride quality. Eibach also make a kit but not sure how much lift provides front and back on a 4wd hemi truck (website states 3.6” on 2wd models)

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm going 3-3.5 because this time around I don't want to cut. I've had a 14 w/ Zone Offroad 4" and 35's, 17 w/6" Superlift, Bilstein 6112/5160 before it was cool and 35/37's and this time I'm starting with 3-3.5 and can always change if I decide down the road.

RC 3.5 w/ M1 upgrade, specs out like Bilstein 5100's and people have been reviewing very good and Icon or Clayton Gladiator rear coils.
Eibach Stage 2R or just stage 2
BDS w/ Fox would be nice, but overkill for me and my wallet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll never run or recommend a spacer level/lift.

Eaglehemi345

Reaction score
Here's a post of the Eibach on 35's

He mentioned 3.2 inch in the front and 1 inch in the rear on non rebel trims. This could give a squated truck look. I believe if rear can be lifted to 1.5 inches that should leave some rake.

Eaglehemi345

Reaction score
I'm going 3-3.5 because this time around I don't want to cut. I've had a 14 w/ Zone Offroad 4" and 35's, 17 w/6" Superlift, Bilstein 6112/5160 before it was cool and 35/37's and this time I'm starting with 3-3.5 and can always change if I decide down the road.

RC 3.5 w/ M1 upgrade, specs out like Bilstein 5100's and people have been reviewing very good and Icon or Clayton Gladiator rear coils.
Eibach Stage 2R or just stage 2
BDS w/ Fox would be nice, but overkill for me and my wallet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll never run or recommend a spacer level/lift.
I'm going for eibach coilovers for now. They are decently priced. If i need i will add on a 4 inch later down the road. But 3 inch should be enough to clear 35's. Plus the benifit of coilovers.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
He mentioned 3.2 inch in the front and 1 inch in the rear on non rebel trims. This could give a squated truck look. I believe if rear can be lifted to 1.5 inches that should leave some rake.
Every truck seems to sit slightly different, so the measurements could be for him, but not others to get the same.

Users who are viewing this thread