5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baseball Legend Derek Jeter & His Wife Sign Long-Term Partnership With Grand Wagoneer!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Baseball Legend Derek Jeter & His Wife Sign Long-Term Partnership With Grand Wagoneer!​

360-Degree Marketing Campaign Includes TV, Social Media & Digital Media Channels...​

1667137786148.png

Celebrated baseball player and American sports icon Derek Jeter will star with his wife, fashion model, and television host Hannah Jeter in the Grand Wagoneer’s new “Eyes Wide Open” campaign as part of a long-term partnership. The 60-second launch spot, “Eyes Wide Open,” made its debut during the first game of the world championship baseball series on Friday.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
He's certainly not a loyalist because Ford was in his pockets before this

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You wouldn’t be either if a manufacturer is cutting you a check to endorse their products.

Only loyalty is green dollar bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
You wouldn’t be either if a manufacturer is cutting you a check to endorse their products.

Only loyalty is green dollar bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yup and my point was, who cares?

Sportznut

Reaction score
Yup and my point was, who cares?
The OP told us something some of us did not know.
If you don't care why did you post? No reason to be rude.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread