5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

backfire

armymp1130

Reaction score
Hellow all i have a 2020 ram 1500 crew cab 5.7 hemi non etorque and i installed a borla s type catback system and what happens is only on the highway speeds if im driving with mds off and in 8th gear when i let off throttle cruising the truck surges forward and i can hear a backfirish pop from exhaust

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hellow all i have a 2020 ram 1500 crew cab 5.7 hemi non etorque and i installed a borla s type catback system and what happens is only on the highway speeds if im driving with mds off and in 8th gear when i let off throttle cruising the truck surges forward and i can hear a backfirish pop from exhaust
that's the sound of a loud exhaust on your bada$$ hemi motor, whats the problem here? :ROFLMAO: totally normal, i put my truck in tow haul mode sometimes just to let it rev higher and hear my truck backfire around town when i let off the gas lol

Users who are viewing this thread