5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Up Camera Active Lines Stay Turned to Right

Woodshot63

Reaction score
Just had my truck in for a warranty repair to the backup camera system. The screen would randomly go full blue when backing up. Fortunately they were able to replicate/verify the concern, diagnosed and replaced the camera. After leaving the dealership and backing up for the first time, I realized the guidelines are curved to the right and do not move from that position regardless of steering wheel position. I went in and confirmed the setting, changed to fixed setting and then back to active with no change. Have the truck back at dealer, hearing they may want to replace the display in this case, which doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me, but wondering if anyone has had this issue and if so, what corrected it? Repairs are still covered warranty as truck only has 18K miles, so cost of repairs is not my concern, however it's an hour+ drive to and from each time. Any input would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back