5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in a Ram!

Wlbjr

Reaction score
Hi fellow Ram folks! After previously owning a '21 Laramie, then trading for a Grand Cherokee due to some changes in work/life, I just got back in a Ram. Traded the GC for a '22 Laramie Sport after pulling our new camper up Blood Mountain in NE GA. The GC V6 made it but it was sure having to work hard to do it, so I decided I needed more power- as well as more space for cargo. These trucks are amazing- my wife says it's like riding in a nice recliner. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2137.JPG
    IMG_2137.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 21

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! I've owned two '19s, one Laramie and now a Limited, due to work/life changes. As you know, they are great trucks.

RaminTX

Reaction score
Pretty close to my story, owned a ‘22 Ram Laramie GT and then went to a Dodge Durango R/T TnG. Hated that thing and all I could think about was getting back to a Ram truck. Bought a 2023 Ram Lone Star last night and I’m happy to be back

Users who are viewing this thread