5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in a Ram ... 2019 Lone Star

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Hey Folks. I'm not new to FCA or Dodge, but new to this forum and this truck. My last Ram was a 2005 SRT-10 Quad Cab ... So I may be the guy saying what great MPG the 2019 Ram 1500 gets! I picked this up on Monday, couldn't be happier with it. Even my wife was impressed with this truck - And that's no easy task! My new one is Maximum Steel with 5.7L, 3.92 rear plus anti-spin, 33 gallon tank, Deluxe black / grey Cloth, Level 2 group, LED, and Blind-Spot. I wanted the Hemi, 3.92, LSD, and Deluxe Cloth / Level 2 combo ... The rest are nice to have. Solid deal on the truck, took it as is. Well, after adding the cab-length side steps and spray-on bed liner. I ordered the Lomax tri-fold bed cover today, and will get the front cab windows tinted darker tomorrow. Thanks to this forum, I felt I knew an extra thing or two before I showed up to name my price. Much appreciated! Salute, Mike M

Attachments

• 2019_RAM_MM.JPG
    2019_RAM_MM.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

79 300

Reaction score
Very nice. I see you got the right mirrors too.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
There's no shortage of Ram forums, but this one seemed pretty fitting after buying a 2019. I was looking at gently used 4th gen trucks ... But when I saw the 5th gen, I was sold. The dealer discount and FCA incentives sealed the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread