5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B2 Fab Magnaflow direct fit for 2019 1500 classic?

dino1369

Reaction score
All the listings I can find state this doesn't fit the 2019 Ram 1500 classic. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm going to contact the vendor but didn't know if anyone here has done it yet.

Hadaway35

Reaction score
All the listings I can find state this doesn't fit the 2019 Ram 1500 classic. Anyone have any experience with this? I'm going to contact the vendor but didn't know if anyone here has done it yet.
You would need to buy the one they have for the 4th gen. It has a dual outlet on the back instead of single. The new body style ones install before the y fitting.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

SupremeWill

Reaction score
Mufflex makes a really great kit as well. I used theirs on my 4th gen and was very pleased with it. They have 3 different levels, the shorter the muffler the louder the sound.

dino1369

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looking for a relatively bolt in solution for a muffler replacement that won't be too loud or drone. Leaving the rest of the exhaust alone (but will plug the resonator weep holes). So many things all say "not for 1500 Classic". Booo

SupremeWill

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looking for a relatively bolt in solution for a muffler replacement that won't be too loud or drone. Leaving the rest of the exhaust alone (but will plug the resonator weep holes). So many things all say "not for 1500 Classic". Booo

When your looking at parts look for parts for a 2018, you will have more luck. I used a 14" and a 21" mufflex kit. The 21" is deeper throatier sound but the 14" was louder.

dino1369

Reaction score
So should I be looking at 4th gen stuff for everything else too? CAI, exhaust, tonneau cover, step bars? I already found out the weathertech mats are different. Ask me how i know. :mad:

SupremeWill

Reaction score
So should I be looking at 4th gen stuff for everything else too? CAI, exhaust, tonneau cover, step bars? I already found out the weathertech mats are different. Ask me how i know. :mad:

Yes sir. A classic is a fourth gen. Look for 2018 parts and you will have much more luck, smile the parts are cheaper.

and i am pretty sure i know how you know....

dino1369

Reaction score
Thank you. You're not gonna kick me out because I got the Classic are ya? :oops: :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread