5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auxbeam wiring route

Sigfla

Reaction score
So before I go undoing bolts in my center console what’s everyone’s wiring route through the firewall to their switch? I bought a 3D printed mount for my 600 switch and will likely follow waterfowler41’s install with 1 change. I want to drill a small hole in the back wall of the small cubby under my charging pad to the left of the center console storage bin. If I route there I can run my wire down into the lower bin and connect to my switch as needed. If I want to remove the switch simply tucking the wire from the firewall back into the cubby should make things pretty invisible. Does anyone know what’s behind that cubby wall? From Waterfowlers video it doesn’t appear to be much of anything but if someone has been there before I would love to hear before I go removing bolts.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's some brackets back there, but you should be fine. You can reach your hand back there and feel it. Just confirm multiple times before you drill.

Users who are viewing this thread