5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto-Update

JDiMassa8

Reaction score
I see some people are getting update on their ucconects where it pops up on the screen and asks if you want to do it. I don’t have the navigation one so I was wondering if I will still get the update or will I be doing the update with the flash drive only?

Burnzie

Reaction score
Update went through last night on the wife's Charger when I shut it off, she has it at work now so I can't speculate on what it did.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I see some people are getting update on their ucconects where it pops up on the screen and asks if you want to do it. I don’t have the navigation one so I was wondering if I will still get the update or will I be doing the update with the flash drive only?
You need to visit the dealer to get your updated if applicable to your truck, your radio does not have LTE connectivity.
Or you can go to:

And download the updated and apply it by yourself.

JDiMassa8

Reaction score
You need to visit the dealer to get your updated if applicable to your truck, your radio does not have LTE connectivity.
Or you can go to:

And download the updated and apply it by yourself.
Ok. That’s what I thought. I did it when I first got the truck but just wanted to make sure there was no way it did it itself. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread