5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto Dim mirror on/off question

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know which Fuze the dimming mirror is. The Manuel is hot garbage in detailing such things.

Does anyone know the details of this function? My big horn had the driver and rear mirror with this and it seems to have stopped working. I tried looking for a fuse but there is none and manuel has only a few sentences devoted to it.
If you unhooked your battery, or did a radio update, it's possible the setting got turned off. Happened to me over the summer. Go back into your Uconnect settings menu and turn the option back on.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you unhooked your battery, or did a radio update, it's possible the setting got turned off. Happened to me over the summer. Go back into your Uconnect settings menu and turn the option back on.
My air suspension sometimes gets stuck with a uConnect setting, but remove power did not resolve. I had to factory reset the head unit. Could happen with another setting I bet too.

Users who are viewing this thread