5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aug 2nd

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The day ole Nancy finally tries some of that Taiwanese vodka.

It will be interesting to see chinas state media response to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
4aabc78ca46226cd7487b255b534dd7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so WTF is actually going on here? Taiwan is removed from the agenda (as seen on whitehouse.gov and wayback machine), yet she’s there now? I don’t get how that changes optics in her favor. Why would she hide it then appear there? Looks like we might be barreling towards a scare event…

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Ok, so WTF is actually going on here? Taiwan is removed from the agenda (as seen on whitehouse.gov and wayback machine), yet she’s there now? I don’t get how that changes optics in her favor. Why would she hide it then appear there? Looks like we might be barreling towards a scare event…
You know, some people say the moon landing never happened too.....

Bigbags85

Reaction score
She had to make sure that no one finds out her husband bought HKD lol.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was listening to a podcast this afternoon where they were discussing the fact that Taiwan may halt chip production all together if something kicks off between China and Taiwan. It’s hard to know if the main street media is lying when they say Taiwan “won’t be shaken” in it’s semiconductor production, even during a conflict, or if the open source researchers of alt news are just plain wrong. Personally, I can’t see a scenario where a rift between Taiwan and China would not make all of us regular Americans feel more pain.

Dewey

Reaction score
I was listening to a podcast this afternoon where they were discussing the fact that Taiwan may halt chip production all together if something kicks off between China and Taiwan. It’s hard to know if the main street media is lying when they say Taiwan “won’t be shaken” in it’s semiconductor production, even during a conflict, or if the open source researchers of alt news are just plain wrong. Personally, I can’t see a scenario where a rift between Taiwan and China would not make all of us regular Americans feel more pain.
Load up the chip makers who have all the expertise and fly them back here to help us make them in good ole’ USA instead.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think she’s there to spark a conflict between China and Taiwan. This way we will have to get involved and cripple the economy further.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
China has now fired some missiles that hit just off the coast of Taiwan. I read North Korea is also wanting to get involved. Great job you washed up old hag.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Load up the chip makers who have all the expertise and fly them back here to help us make them in good ole’ USA instead.
TSMC is currently working on building a plant in Arizona. Yes, the same battleground state that the DS delaying voting to try to cheat. Coincidence that they chose that state over Kansas or pretty much any other state? Nope.
China has now fired some missiles that hit just off the coast of Taiwan. I read North Korea is also wanting to get involved. Great job you washed up old hag.
“Planned exercises” is what the MSM is claiming, lol.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
TSMC is currently working on building a plant in Arizona. Yes, the same battleground state that the DS delaying voting to try to cheat. Coincidence that they chose that state over Kansas or pretty much any other state? Nope.

“Planned exercises” is what the MSM is claiming, lol.
The building bid package came out a couple weeks ago.
Not sure if/when it moves forward.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
August 15, 2022

Gas goes down 40 cents and the media is rejoicing, even though it's still $2 more than it should be. Also, items like eggs and toilet paper are inflated 100% or more, not 9% like they are saying.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
August 15, 2022

Gas goes down 40 cents and the media is rejoicing, even though it's still $2 more than it should be. Also, items like eggs and toilet paper are inflated 100% or more, not 9% like they are saying.
That’s Biden’s math for you. Plus, his math gives great statistics like this:
7FBD4C11-6737-4575-8C7E-F52B08152666.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread