5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio settings not saving and keep resetting

jassim

Reaction score
How’s it going, so I’ve been noticing that I have to constantly keep going inside the audio settings menu to keep adjusting my equalizer and on the voice volume for the navigation. Factory volume number for the navigation is 15 and I usually lower it to 11 and the next time I use it it goes right back to 15. Same thing goes for the audio settings.... I usually adjust how I like the mids and treble and after I turn off the truck and [SPAM LINK REMOVED] turn it back on it goes right back to factory.

any idea what’s going on? I don’t have memory on my ‘21 Rebel and not sure what will make it stick. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbahadoo

Reaction score
I would love to get an answer to this also. Really frustrating for the navigation and other volumes to be set that high.

Mikeh727

Reaction score
I would love to get an answer to this also. Really frustrating for the navigation and other volumes to be set that high.
I'm having the same problem on my 2022 Ram, specifically with the navigation audio volume. Does anyone have any luck changing and saving the settings?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem on my 2022 Ram, specifically with the navigation audio volume. Does anyone have any luck changing and saving the settings?
Mine works fine in my 22.
What version of uConnect do you have? Might have a firmware update. I'm on version S23.13

There is also a screen somewhere that shows the different volume levels for each one.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I have the same issue. All the volumes default to 15 everytime I get in. Even tried saving the profile. Insanely loud.

JJA600

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know this is an old thread. I have the same issue with the sound settings defaulting to 15 after I adjusted them. Did anybody find a fix?

Users who are viewing this thread