5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATV Riders here? Where and what do you ride?

tom318

Reaction score
Just seeing who else is out here riding ATVs. Riding a 2017 Honda Foreman 500 foot shift. Not crazy fast but shifting is always fun! These things are tanks.
So far best rides have been Ride Royal blue and Hatfield McCoy. Looking to make out to Kentucky this year, any recommendations along with any others throughout the country? I dont mind the drive, anything to get me out on some decent trails!

Each year I go out there seems to be less and less people on ATVs and more on the SXS's. I'm in Norther IL and there is literally absolutely NOTHING to ride here, we often travel to TN and WV for decent rides. Also like to get the mountain bikes out on local trials while we are at it!

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
ATV rider here! I have a 2017 Honda Rancher 4x4

I'm also a pretty avid three wheeler rider. I have a Honda 250R and a Yamaha 225DX. Tons of fun in the snow! Also have a couple others that are kinda projects.

Powerbandjohnny

Reaction score
bd4f06ca61820edc32dac6f9ab704416.jpg
my 2018 polaris 570 currently out of commission. It didn’t like being jumped. Sheared a arm mounts off frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2729858394046823bd0ea9a020bb4ce7.jpg

Powerbandjohnny

Reaction score
Didn’t realize it was a double until i was already in the air and cased the second one . Next time I’m on new trail I’ll definitely scope it out before getting crazy again haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom318

Reaction score
I've done that a handful of times, luckily it was on my mountain bike and not ATV. I did something similar going over a steep sand dune to come find the other wide was a sheer drop. Not to high and I just fell over the front and the atv slowly cruised down the sand missing me. Live and learn!

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ATV-4.jpg
A Pair of 2019 Polaris ATV's for the wife and I for some fun on the local trails in NH (Rail trail in Freemont-Derry) 21 miles round trip so it makes for a nice day, half way is the pizza and ice cream shop for some refreshments. Not into mud or bone jarring trails just lots of dust . I get them there with the setup in my avatar, life is good.

Users who are viewing this thread