5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atturo Trailblade 325/50 R22

Pshep

Reaction score
I'm looking at a set of aftermarket 22's with Atturo Trailblade tires 325/50 R22. I have a Bighorn 4x4 with stock suspension and NO air ride. Current i have the 18" goodyear tires that came with the truck.

Will these rims / tires fit without any suspension lifts or leveling? I want to make sure they're not going to rub before I pull the trigger.

jermball623

Reaction score
With my level and a 33x12.50 I rub slightly on my mud flaps. From what I've read the 3.5 in lift will get you where you need to be or close to run that tire. It's almost a 35x13 so definitely not a small tire as I'm sure you're aware. I plan on getting the 3.5 when these 33s wear down so I can run 35's.

jermball623

Reaction score
You also have to look at your offset when purchasing rims. Those negative numbers that make you stick way out play a role into rubbing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread