5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assist Button Not working but most everything else is

thomasshawn

Reaction score
As the title says. Assist button doesn't work, SOS button does work. Ram connect via app works. but as you can see from the video. my assist button doesn't work.
I pulled battery cable for 2 hours, no change still acts same way. Ram connected service has been dealing with it remotely for 2 weeks. originally they had someone else's vehicle attached to this account. I'm wondering if that has something to do with it but they say it doesn't .

any clues?
hit the button screen asks for a choice. i make the choice then it says loading...then it just stops

Thanks

Shawn

video here video

thomasshawn

Reaction score
After sending this same video to ram connect I heard back today that this is a known software bug affecting multiple vehicles and they are working on a fix with updated firmware in the near future.

eFlick

Reaction score
Mine still doesn't work. I have an appointment next week for some other stuff and I'll see if they have an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/