5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arm Rest Organizer is here

69Sting

Reaction score
Rebel owners. We have discovered that the upper or arm rest organizer does not fit a Rebel. I have not been able to get confirmation but I believe it is because the Rebel has a rubber mat insert in the arm rest storage area. I have not been able to have a rebel owner confirm if the rubber insert is removed if it fits or not. Also the last time I was at my dealer they did not have a Rebel on the lot for me to check.

69Sting

Reaction score
FYI, my son is starting to get these going again. This time he is printing ahead and then putting in stock. It will be somewhat limited as it was so popular before that both his printers went down and needed some serious maintenance. So if the site shows it is in stock, it will ship out in a couple days.

Gs72174

Reaction score
Just wanted to let the other Big Horn owners out there know that this will work with some trimming on the bottom. As it is, the organizer is too tall for the center console cover to close. It took me about 5 minutes of grinding to get it to fit. I also took the rubber mat from the center console and trimmed it to fit inside the individual pockets.

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered one for the top and the bottom... looking forward to getting them. I quit placing anything in the top section because every time I opened it to get to the bottom, the items in the top would fly around in the top section. Hopefully this will resolve it and allow me to make better use of it.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to let the other Big Horn owners out there know that this will work with some trimming on the bottom. As it is, the organizer is too tall for the center console cover to close. It took me about 5 minutes of grinding to get it to fit. I also took the rubber mat from the center console and trimmed it to fit inside the individual pockets.

Limited/Longhorn trim under arm console dimension is different from all the other trim because of the sliding cup holder.

69Sting

Reaction score

Thank you for your feedback. I believe he put that in the description on his site. If not I'll remind him. Glad you were able to get it to fit.

69Sting

Reaction score
I just ordered one for the top and the bottom... looking forward to getting them. I quit placing anything in the top section because every time I opened it to get to the bottom, the items in the top would fly around in the top section. Hopefully this will resolve it and allow me to make better use of it.

Thank you for placing your order. That is the reason I had him create one for me. Took us about 6 tries to get the dimensions right. After over a year of using the original one i haven't had anything move from section to section in the organizer. I lift it up 1-2x's a week to get to a file folder or other items stored under the armrest.

Zeeya

Reaction score
Rebel owners. We have discovered that the upper or arm rest organizer does not fit a Rebel. I have not been able to get confirmation but I believe it is because the Rebel has a rubber mat insert in the arm rest storage area. I have not been able to have a rebel owner confirm if the rubber insert is removed if it fits or not. Also the last time I was at my dealer they did not have a Rebel on the lot for me to check.
I’m not sure if anyone has ever given feedback on the top tray for the rebel. I have the sliding cup holder section. Just ordered and will let you know.
I have had the lower organizer in place for a while and it has held up well.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Placed my order for the top console organizer the other week. Happy to support your son!

Last edited:

2bigalow

Reaction score
Just received my console organizers, top and bottom, and they're great! Very sturdy, well made, and fit like a glove.
Tell your son thanks!

jhonn236_rebelAZ

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but... any updates on the Rebel? Also the center console bin is sold out on Etsy - any plans on re-making it?

Caulk Boss

Reaction score
Showing that the top is sold out. Any idea if you will make any more for my 2019 LONGHORN?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also wondering if he will be making any more top console lid organizers? Currently sold out.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Just an update. I took the risk as a Bighorn owner and it does not fit. Too much height and the lid will not make a complete close. Of course I still believe it’s built great just like the console organizer I have and does fit.

I May bust out the dremel and play.

View attachment 36297

View attachment 36298
That clearly looks like it was 3 d printed. you think the seller would make it to the proper height before selling it. like the say Measure twice print once.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Big Horn and it fits. You just have to remove the rubber mat/liner.

Users who are viewing this thread