5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone with ADD Winch bumper?

U

User_21361

I am adding a winch mount to current setup. Talking with the folks at ADD, they THINK the TRX winch plate will work on the rebel which saves me the hassle of buying a whole new bumper (and selling the old one). Looking at pictures and posts, I haven't figured out how people are accessing the clutch and control housing on their winches? My best guess is that people are flipping the clutch housing which will expose the clutch to the bottom of the bumper. I'm not sure how easily accessible it will be though. I know Vice sells a relocation kit that could work. Anyone with one setup that can share insights? I'm hoping there is an elegant solution.

U

User_21361

I pulled this from a Tundra forum and it seems that you have to crawl under the truck to get to the clutch. I may look at a relocation or a pure wireless winch to make it work. I don't want to get in the mud... to get out of the mud.

1661201109348.png

Attachments

• 1661201070291.png
    1661201070291.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/