5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use a parking mat that they love?

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
My garage is super tight, and even with the cameras I would like to have a parking mat to make sure I get the wheel in the right place. Before I click on a random one on Amazon, I wanted to see if there is one somebody recommended.

Posting to follow. My garage is super tight (I bought a Quad 6’4” because its four inches shorter than the Crew 5’7”). I use a tennis ball suspended from the ceiling and it works OK but interested if there is a better way.

Posting to follow. My garage is super tight (I bought a Quad 6’4” because its four inches shorter than the Crew 5’7”). I use a tennis ball suspended from the ceiling and it works OK but interested if there is a better way.
I did buy some garage foam on Amazon today, in case I do tag a wall. I will let you know how it works. I might have to raise this cabinet, it’s super close. I figure the mat would be extra insurance, although double sided tape to the garage floor seems a little suspect

Attachments

• FD4495D3-ED8B-4864-9EF9-CAAABBEF6DC8.jpeg
    FD4495D3-ED8B-4864-9EF9-CAAABBEF6DC8.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 47
I used the tennis ball concept for ten years and not only was it completely successful (my wife loved it), but it was cheap.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 052263 miles.

I use something like this:

Maxsa Innovations 37358 Park Right 21" x 11" x 2" Parking Mat​

from Amazon. This isn't exactly like the one I have, but very close.

It comes with a sticky back, but it's not strong enough to hold very long, so I put some concrete screws in the floor. Works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back