5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone knows what this is?

Acdeals187

Reaction score
What’s up everyone. I have 2019 Rebel with 5.7 e torque and 4 corner suspension that I bought used. I just noticed a little device with the button under the steering wheel near hood release (pictures attached). It got a button, which doesn’t seem to make any difference. I was wondering if anyone else has the same thing or knows what this actually is.

IMG_2303.jpeg IMG_2299.jpeg IMG_2302.jpeg

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's not an OEM item.

You should trace the cable and see if you can get a picture of where it goes.

Could also try to scan for all codes, unplug it, and then re-scan and see if anything pops up.

Acdeals187

Reaction score
Part of overpriced dealer installed alarm. Karr is the manufacturer, thats about all I know about it.
You’re right. Did little Karr alarm search and appears that it is dealer install add on that I’m sure first owner paid a fortune for.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re right. Did little Karr alarm search and appears that it is dealer install add on that I’m sure first owner paid a fortune for.
Or dealer installed immobilizer for repo purposes

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Jeeze.
I would make the selling dealership pay to get that removed.
Wonder how many back doors it allows from the previous owner?

Users who are viewing this thread