5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have the Mopar fuel filter change instructions?

Synergy26

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are specific instructions as to how to specifically change fuel filter? I mean do you push back into the slot first or clip it into the cap and screw the cap back in? Wondering what RAM direction actually is? TIA

reman

Reaction score
I found some instruction for the 2021 Ecodiesel.
Taken out of the owner's manual.

1.png
2.png

I would prime the filter after the change.

Synergy26

Reaction score
Thank you, I did see that but it does say how to install the new one, it just ends. If you know what I'm talking about it kind can click into the lid and there are groove that have to fit in just right. I just didn't know which why it's supposed to be installed.

2020RamOwner

Reaction score
Thank you, I did see that but it does say how to install the new one, it just ends. If you know what I'm talking about it kind can click into the lid and there are groove that have to fit in just right. I just didn't know which why it's supposed to be installed.
I think its safe to assume you would install it in reverse of how you took the old one out (i.e. click it onto the cover then screw the cover back on)...

Users who are viewing this thread